Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Q: Q's

Overall: 2.7

No surprise here, but when it came time to pick a place to hit up for the letter "Q," we went to Q's since Quizno's unfortunately doesn't have a liquor license (http://www.qsbilliardclub.com/main.htm). But, seeing that Q's is a sports bar and we're in the middle of the football season, it was the perfect place to be.

Despite not showing up wearing our favorite jerseys like EVERYONE else in the place, we miraculously got a decent table and immediately started grubbing on their $1 Sunday bbq of hotdogs and chicken that Q's puts on every Sunday during football season. The price was right, the food was great…. so onto their bloody marys.

I had just run 6 miles before showing up, so I was super dehydrated and would've pounded the remnants of the bar mats had you put it in a pint glass before me. So, I sucked down my BM within 30 seconds and honest to God, didn't even taste it. However, my fellow taster said it lacked any real flavor and labeled it "bland." The only adjective I could come up with was "wet."

The mediocre BM wasn't the end of the world. There was a great vibe for a Sunday Football Funday and we'll be back!

Spice: 2.0
Complexity: 2.5
Garnishes: 3.5
Overall taste: 2.0
Price: 3.5

Overall: 2.7

No comments: